I love playing in the kitchen, and kitschy, playful food is incredibly fun. I borrowed Chloe Coscarelli’s Vegan Goldfish Crackers recipe, but decided to make little men. My sister and I then decided to make them emotive little men. Get in touch with your inner child/ inner artist and go to town! -Amanda
Yields 33 little men
1 cup flour + more for rolling
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon salt
5 tablespoons vegan margarine
3 tablespoons ice water
0. Preheat oven to 375 Fahrenheit
1. In a food processor combine flour and spices.
2. Pule in butter until crumbles form, about 15 times.
3. Pulse in ice water until the dough just starts to hold together.
4. Roll out the dough on a floured surface. The dough should be very thin- about 1/8 inch thick.
5. Transfer to greased baking sheet. Bake 12 minutes, or until golden and crisp.