I love quick, easy and healthy breakfasts, especially when you can add whatever fruits, nuts and seeds you have on hand. Make a bunch at the start of the week and enjoy a healthy breakfast all week. Keeps in the fridge for 3-4 days (maybe more), and makes a yummy after school/work snack.
- 2 C oats
- 2C apple juice
- 1/2C non-dairy milk
- coarsely grated apple
- chopped banana
- 1 tsp milled flaxseeds and goji berries
- sprinkle of roasted pumpkin/sunflower seeds
- sprinkle of slithered almonds or walnuts
- Add oats, apple juice and non-dairy milk into a container. Mix, cover, and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, scoop out enough for one serving and top with grated apple, banana and milled flaxseeds and gogi berries
Notes: The grated apples can be mixed in night before, but I prefer to add it in the morning as I like mine nice and crispy.