These are Chloe Coscarelli’s Ginger Nutmeg Spice Cupcakes, minus the frosting. They will make your house smell amazing! -Amanda
Yields 24 muffins
2 cups organic all purpose flour
1 cup vegan cane sugar
1 teaspoon baking power
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup canola oil
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl combine dry ingredients- flour, sugar, leavening and spices. In a separate bowl, combine wet pumpkin, coconut milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Combine the wet with the dry and mix until just combined.
3. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Fill each liner 1/2- 2/3 full.
4. Bake approximately 25 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Let cool and enjoy with friends!