Breakfast for my Monday morning course this week is Raspberry Muffins with Citrus Glaze. The muffins are a modified version of Chloe Coscarelli’s Rasbperry Coffee Cake. What better way to start the week than muffins flecked with pink? Have a beautiful week! -Amanda
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup frozen raspberries, crumbled
1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 teaspoon lemon juice
0. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
1. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Crumble the frozen raspberries with your fingers, and toss to coat in the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, mix almond milk, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
3. Stir the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
4. Line a muffin tin, and fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
5. Bake about 30 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
6. Remove from the oven an let cool.
7. Whisk powdered sugar, orange juice and lemon juice until totally smooth. Drizzle over the muffins.